Get Media Coverage Fast
Learn from a journalist what works, and what doesn’t
Simple to follow, easy to action, 3.5 hours
Here’s what you’ll get in our easy 3-step process
Plan (1 hour)
Learn how to create an effective PR Plan so that you can work with confidence and enjoy media coverage all year round
Write (1.5 hour)
Create truly newsworthy press releases for your business that journalists won't be able to ignore
Pitch (1 hour)
Learn proven techniques to pitch your story to the media with certainty, so that you get the coverage you're after
Get YOUR business featured in major media
Our students have been featured all over the world including:
The Shortcut To Media Coverage For ANY Business
- We've taken 20+ years of media relations experience and created a simple 3-step process to get YOU results FAST.
- A new PR course for busy people like you who need media coverage for awareness, credibility and SEO.
- Easy to action process that does not require ANY previous PR knowledge.
Learn the secrets of the MOST successful PR campaigns
- Includes our best-selling guides The PR Plan Handbook and Media Pitch 101. Value: $52.
- Free download of The Ultimate Press Release Template Kit. Value: $29.
- The expert way to major media coverage for your brand. Stop guessing and follow a proven method.
The course completely changed the way I looked at my business and gave me the confidence to put myself forward as the face of it. Alistair and Gemma taught me that I could be ‘that’ expert that the media goes to when they’re doing a story on lighting. The course helped me see that as a small business I had a big voice and one that the media would love
The one on one advice you get is priceless and knowing it comes from a former journalist gives you huge confidence. If you want media coverage do this course
Our press releases do what they're meant to now. We were featured in the Guardian Christmas list and saw a huge spike in sales.
Class:PR remove ALL of the guesswork. They make it easy and you get results fast. They helped us make the most of Dragons' Den!
I never realised just how CRUCIAL this 3-step process is. Following this system got my charity coverage on BBC News on my first try!
We were featured in the Guardian! We just got our first mention in the national media! I'm so pleased. We couldn't have done it without what we've learnt through Class:PR, thank you so much!
Some of what you’ll get
Create a winning PR Plan
Know what details to include and what to leave out! We explain the 10 sections you need for EVERY PR Plan, so you can stop guessing and work with confidence.
Write like a journalist
If you want your press release to succeed you need to write like a journalist. Learn how to give the media a ready-made news story.
Create quotes with impact
You’ll learn to create quotes for your press release that will bring your story to life – that deliver the passion behind your business.
The right media for your business
Learn how to pitch to all of your media targets on their terms so that your brand is constantly in the news and visible online.
Your headline is the top of your press release but it’s also the subject line of your pitch email. Learn how to create an unmissable headline in less than 8 words.
See what a successful media pitch looks like
Learn from businesses in YOUR sector. See how they have created winning press releases for the media that YOU are targeting.
What‘s inside ‘Get Media Coverage Fast’...
STEP 1: Plan
Write a PR Plan that will get your business in the right media at the right time
- 1-hour video lesson explaining the 9 sections every PR Plan needs and how to complete them
- Our best-selling PR Plan Handbook (downloadable and printable)
- Learn how to schedule your media pitches for maximum exposure throughout the month
STEP 2: Write
Write a press release that journalists will love
- 1.5-hour video lesson explaining the step-by-step process to write newsworthy press releases
- Press release template and worksheet (downloadable and printable)
Step 3: Pitch
Remove all the guesswork and pitch your story with confidence
- 1-hour video teaching covering what you need to say to a journalist to get them interested in your story
- Downloadable Media Pitch 101 Guide – including email templates, phone scripts and media photo checklists
- Tips on how to be prepared for any journalist response – no matter what!
Meet your instructors
Introducing the team behind Class:PR
Founder of Class:PR
"As a former national journalist I KNOW the precise steps that you need to follow to get the media coverage you want.”
Founder of Class:PR
I've worked with countless businesses over the years who've said 'we don't have a story'. But they all did - this process showed them how.”
30-day money back guarantee
If you’re on the fence… then we want to give you EVERY opportunity to put our training into action – with absolutely NO RISK. Try the course and if you’re not satisfied within 30 days then we’ll give you your money back.
Need more convincing?
Hear from some other students...
“Even though my business is on the other side of the world they knew exactly what was newsworthy about us - this meant bloggers started to write about the business. I wasted money on cheap freelancers who created poor press releases before I found this service. Do yourself a favour and get Class:PR to do it for you.”