Want media coverage for your business?
First you have to...
Getting media coverage is one of the most sought after ways to rapidly gain exposure for your business. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
Not only does it hold the promise of new customers and positioning your business as a market leader, but it's also the key stepping stone to anywhere you want to go with your business ... new partnerships, acquiring funding, or scaling up your team.
But getting in the door is much harder than you think ... because PR agencies guard their secrets like the Bank of England guards its gold.
- Being a great company alone won’t cut it
- A brilliant new product isn’t enough
- Great connections won't get you the coverage you want
- Even world changing ideas can be ignored
Getting Media Coverage Is NOT About Acquiring The Skills To Get Journalists To Tell Your Story... It's About Helping Journalists By Telling Them YOUR Story. And These Are NOT The Same Thing.
Because what most PR agents will never tell you is that everything you’ve learned so far is practically useless when it comes to getting in the media...
A journalists job isn't to find the best story ... it's to weed out the worst. They'll ignore you, confuse you and do everything in their power to make you stop contacting them.
- They'll ignore your emails (for day, weeks, even months)
- Hit you with a holier than though attitude
- Question your expertise and make you feel worthless
- And they'll cause you to question if media attention is worth the effort
Quite simply, the process of getting media coverage is a gauntlet which will eat you alive if you don't know how to navigate it.
Featured in the Guardian Christmas list
“After completing the FAMOUS course we were featured in the Guardian Christmas list and we saw a huge spike in sales. The course has given me a system for doing PR. Before the course I felt overwhelmed, now I’m confident pitching to even the biggest media, because I know we have a story!”
Melissa Wilkes, Henty
The Only Way To Crack The Code Is To Learn It From Those Who Have
Walked Your Path Before.
Only then will you know all of the little tricks, secrets and shortcuts to getting your story heard and beating your competition: the tens of thousands of other small businesses who are competing for your spot on the front page.
And once you have this knowledge, what seemed like a gauntlet will be a walk in the park.
Where others are confused and intimidated, you’ll be calm, cool and collected.
When others are banging their heads on their keyboards, you’ll be totally prepared for anything any journalist can throw at you.
And when others are working to get into their local weekly, you’ll be getting your story repeated throughout national and international publications.
The bottom line is this:
To Get The Coverage That
You Deserve, You Must
Know Everything ...
And That Means Going To
The ONE Place That Has EVERYTHING
FAMOUS: The public relations and media coverage course
The Insiders Guide On How To
Land Media Coverage In The
Largest And Most Prestigious
Here’s just some of what you’ll get:
Master ALL the Concepts
Journalists aren't looking to tell your story ... they are trying to get their stories written and submitted on deadline. They need your story when written to engage, formatted properly, and ready to publish. You'll discover how to master all of these concepts - even if you don't have a lot of time to spend on PR.
Get Media and Journalist Specific Info
You’ll have access to the most effective pitch templates organised so you can focus your limited resources on what matters most.
Use Story Finder
Our proven step-by-step process to uncover the hidden stories in your business. Nail your company story and leap ahead of your competition overnight.
Prepare Quickly and Level Up
Your time is limited, so we show you exactly what you need to know depending on how much time you have. Master the key concepts and stack your learning for maximum outreach in the shortest amount of time possible.
Build a High Impact Network
This immersive course was filmed in a classroom with businesses just like yours, asking questions, solving problems, and taking action. Proven templates emailing and cold calling … so you can get 10x your response rate and land more coverage.
See How Veteran PR Agents Make the Media Pay Attention
You'll discover how professional PR Agencies get on the phone with hard to reach journalists. Watch recorded mock pitch calls and learn exactly what works and what doesn't in a pitch. Plus, learn why the first 5 seconds is the most precious part of your pitch ... with proven scripts to follow.
Our clients have landed coverage in nearly every major media publication.
Instrumental in getting us onto Dragons’ Den...
“The FAMOUS course was instrumental in getting us onto Dragons’ Den and winning the investment we needed to grow the business. If you want similar success do the course asap!”
Andrew Watmuff, Watmuff & Beckett Soups
Don't Let One Missed Pitch Cost You 100s Of Customers ... Get The Course That Will Prepare You Better Than Anything Else.
The FAMOUS: Public Relations and Media Coverage Course takes you way beyond anything else. While others claim to give you everything you need, the truth is they only scratch the surface. Even worse, they’re created by one person who’s been out of public relations for years …
Hardly what we’d call “comprehensive”...
And there’s an even BIGGER problem with this approach:
It’s totally outdated.
Public relations is constantly changing. What worked even last year is no longer effective. Journalists are inundated with pitches and stories … and the way media is created and consumed is constantly changing.
That’s why the FAMOUS course is created by currently practising Public Relations Agency owners … people who live and breathe this industry - day in and day out … who can tell you what’s changing firsthand… and will keep you up-to-date on everything you need to land the coverage your business deserves.
How do we know this? Because we've been down this path before...
We are Gemma and Alistair Clay, the husband and wife team behind Class:PR. Our expertise comes from both sides of the media – as journalists and PR directors.
And here's why we can help you ...
Eight years ago, Gemma founded one of the UK’s most successful boutique PR agencies, Arc Seven Communications, enabling her clients to secure huge national and international media coverage.
Gemma came up with the idea for Class:PR because she wanted to disrupt the traditional agency model and democratise PR for small businesses. These businesses, who often wear their hearts on their sleeves, nearly always have more interesting stories than the big guys, but don’t have the budget to hire agencies.
Alistair is an award-winning former national journalist with 20 years’ experience working in the media and PR. He started his career with The Daily Mirror and ITV before moving on to head up the Press Team at an international NGO. He is also a Director at Arc Seven Communications.
Alistair has led major global PR campaigns and secured coverage for clients in all significant media, from the likes of The Financial Times and the New York Times to Mashable, TechCrunch, Radio 4 and Sky News - day in day out.
He is also a speaker on the relationship between business and the media and is host of The Famous Business Podcast.
This course is the result of that combined experience.
With our breadth of knowledge and decades of experience, you get the effectiveness of a boutique PR agency without the monthly retainer.
We know how hard it is to break into the media and share your story. We also know the cost of missing that opportunity – or more – letting your competition get it instead.
Here's what you're
going to get:
THE PR HOLY TRINITY
- Learn exactly what it takes to find your audience
- Understand what is vital for your customers to know (so that they buy your product or service)
- Find the 5 core messages within your business (and how to draw them out)
- Why (and how) to remember the Holy Trinity in all of your stories
- Printable 1-Page PDF to remind you how audiences, channels and key messages interact
- Dive deep with classmate feedback and get your questions answered
BEHIND THE CURTAIN WITH FROGTWISTR AND BABY CAKES
- 2 video case studies to excel your learning
- Learn (and understand) the elements of the FAMOUS process within two independent markets
- Dig into business profiling (and what it will do for your business)
- 2 Downloadable case studies (to gain an invaluable understanding of the business profiling system)
STORY FINDER: UNCOVERING THE STORIES IN YOUR BUSINESS
- Discover the art of finding the story hidden within your company
- Story interest framework (stop wondering if your story is interesting and newsworthy)
- 3 Story Finding worksheets to implement the Story Finder system into your business immediately
- 1-page story map (identify and place all the stories in your business)
- The Business Model Canvas (downloadable PDF)
STORY VIEWER: WHAT MAKES A NEWSWORTHY STORY
- Master the process of uncovering newsworthy stories
- 9 questions you must ask yourself to get media coverage
- Start thinking like a journalist (know what they want before they do)
- The 9 News Lenses (and how they put you ahead of your competitors)
- 1-page PDF of Story Viewer (don't get lost again with our step-by-step formula)
- News or not news? Get hands-on by playing along with the classroom
STORY GRADER: RATING THE NEWS
- Always choose the right story to pitch (with our foolproof story grading system)
- 2 case study examples to grade against and deepen your understanding and confidence
- 10 classmates grade their stories live (and get instant feedback)
- 3-page worksheet walking you through the Story Grader process
STORY PLANNER: A PROVEN FRAMEWORK FOR CREATING AN ENGAGING STORY
- Learn to map your audience, channels, messages, story, target media, target journalist, contact details - all on a detailed timeline
- 1+ hours of live classroom video
- Learn how to create a complete PR strategy for the next 12 months so you are always in control of your media coverage
- Completed Story Planner templates from our case study businesses so you can see what excellent looks like
- Blank Story Planner templates for you to create your winning PR strategy today and a snap shot of your entire PR plan from your story to target journalist
- Prove the value and communicate the vision of your PR strategy to your team mates and stakeholders
YOUR STORY: CRAFTING YOUR REMARKABLE PRESS RELEASE
- How to send the right story at the right time (every time)
- Great media relations is not luck (it's planning and targeting)
- Learn how to write like a journalist and create a newsworthy story
- 1-page worksheet enable you to acquire laser-like focus
- Take action immediately (and strategize long-term)
- The ultimate press release template so you can stop guessing and give a journalist exactly what they want
STORY PITCHER: THE ANTI-SPAM METHOD FOR PITCHING YOUR STORY
- The art of attraction (and how to make journalists pay attention)
- Learn the most important part of your press release (it's not what you think)
- 1-to-1 pitch processes with professional journalists
- 6 done-for-you email templates (to use in your business)
- 2 pitch email case studies (learn what works and what doesn't)
- Put yourself in the editor's seat (would you publish your classmates stories?)
Expert advice from a former journalist
“The one on one advice you get is priceless and knowing it comes from a former journalist gives you huge confidence. I've been featured in Entrepreneur, Inc. and all my major trade media. If you want media coverage do this course.”
Nick Farnsworth, Little Sport Star
Fast Action Bonuses
12-MONTH ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FAMOUS PR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
- Surround yourself with people eager to help you at every stage (never get stuck again)
- Join with our close-knit and supportive FAMOUS students
- Always there and always available (get your PR answers when you need them)
- Monthly Masterclass Webinars
- Work together with other students and excel your media coverage efforts
- Access to this group is not available anywhere else
STORY BOOSTER: MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR MEDIA COVERAGE
- You've got coverage (here's how to maximize your impact)
- Share and measure (boost and benefit)
- Uncover exactly how much to invest in future media coverage
- Build credibility and trust (to multiply your impact)
- The difference between media metrics and real world metrics
- Exclusive partner, social media, and technology recommendations
How Much is Unlimited Media Coverage Worth to Your Business?
What You Get:
Consider this your first
investment in getting the media
attention you deserve ...
When you finally learn how to get journalists to pay attention and write about your company ...
You'll be landing piles of new clients and getting the attention you so richly deserve.
And this is just the beginning of a very long and lucrative process that continues to gives you ROI year after year.
We could easily charge $1,000s and
your ROI would still be huge ...
At a fraction of that price, the ROI is even better ... a few hundred in exchange for tens of thousands down the line. When you do the math, it’s a no brainer.
And that doesn’t include the time you’d have to spend figuring all of this out. Even if you used the free information you find on Google, blogs, and YouTube, you’d still have to find it, organize it, vet it, test it and systematize it to get it to work.
That would take months - maybe even years … and at that point, you will have missed your window, blown your opportunity of ever getting media coverage in national and international publications.
All while watching your competition take the coverage right out from under you …
The Class: PR Famous Public Relations and Media Course gives you everything you need to nail your story, crush your competition, and land the prestigious media spots you’ve always wanted … quickly and easily.
But we're not going to charge you thousands ...
We won't even ask you for half of that ...
Get Unlimited Access to The Class:PR Famous Public Relations and Media Course
for 81% OFF
Get Media Coverage or Get Your Money Back Guarantee
If you're on the fence ... then we want to give you EVERY opportunity to put our training into action – with absolutely NO RISK. If you don't get media coverage within the first 12 months, send us an email, and we'll happily give you 100% of your money back. This course works, we guarantee it.
Your Choice is Simple.
If you’re reading this, you’re here for a reason: because you want to be one of the very few who gets their story heard … and because you need help doing it.
Your opportunity really is limited … you have one good shot. If you don’t get your business in front of the right people, your competitors will beat you to it. Don’t believe me? There's a reason why so many PR agencies are flooded with clients ... attracting journalists and getting published is hard work.
Because the reality is that major publications are literally flooded with thousands of people just like you and me: great products (if people only knew about them), customer-focused, and hard working … and most of them still end up struggling to even get their emails replied to.
The journalists have the pick of the litter, and only those who are superbly prepared, who have mastered their stories, and who understand the subtle nuances of making an effective pitch will be heard.
Do that, and you’ll gain entrance to a world few people will ever glimpse. A world of interviews, stories, and access to thousands of potential customers.
The choice really is yours. And your opportunity really is limited.
Don’t waste it.
Start getting national and international print, TV, radio, and online coverage for your company.
Join the other
and get started:
Still not convinced? Hear
people like you
who have achieved
incredible results ...
The BBC ran our story!
I had no idea that we had such a strong story! Now we’ve been on the BBC and we’ve been all over the regional news in London. Most importantly our health message is getting out to the young people we want to reach! Trust Gemma and Alistair - they really know their stuff!
~ HANNAH PHILLIPS, Wired Up
Do this course if you want to stop guessing at PR!
The FAMOUS course completely changed the way I looked at my business and gave me the confidence to put myself forward as the face of it. Alistair and Gemma taught me that I could be ‘that’ expert that the media goes to when they’re doing a story on lighting. The course helped me see that as a small business I had a big voice and one that the media would love!
~ Eleanor Bell, Eleanor Bell Lighting